Monday, May 3, 2010

Grinds my Gears

You know what grinds my gears?
I'll tell ya!

1. Girls who take an infinite amount of pictures of themselves & make an album named "modeling" of them on fb

2. How guys think that girls with approximately a pound of makeup on are "hott"

(I mean... they don't REALLY look like that. I'm all for some makeup, but give it a rest.)

3. When people jump up for joy when they get their tests back with a 74% at the top

4. When the perverts sit outside the caf and ask Kyle "Can I hold her other hand?"

(First of all, it's MY hand, not Kyle's & second of all REALLY?! Are you for real?)

5. When ex-friends think they know everything about you still

example: "Have you seen American History X? You should watch it. (even though she didn't freaking watch it---she was too busy texting the WHOLE time) Kyle has it."

Grr... Kyle does NOT have it. It is NOT Kyle's movie it is Emma's.

What grinds your gears?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 for sure. Like, stop taking pictures of yourself. We (and you)know what you look like.

#4 made me laugh! I can't wait until we're all home and go out for dinner and catch up! It's LONG overdue!

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

haha this cracked me right up!
i love you girl!

Katie said...

haha #5 kills... ill tell u what grinds my gears...snoody old ladies that work in the asu bookstore that think they know more about your text book that you have had for a whole semester then you do! that just happened today haha! o and students that finish the teachers sentences and def the picture taking!! o and when people on facebook take a picture of a cloud and say that it looks like a baby at 12 weeks in the womb..yeah that happened!