Thursday, April 1, 2010

spring*

I absolutely love spring! It's probably my favorite season. It's perfect-not cold anymore and not too hot. What is there not to love? Sitting outside is so peaceful and therapeutic at this time of the year. 100 trees have been donated to Tech for recently and they're laying everywhere around campus just waiting to be planted, which means sitting outside will be even more enjoyable. All the trees will be quite scenic, I'm excited!

I found this little guy while sitting in the grass watching Kyle and Tyler play catch & frisbee!

I was told by Tyler that I could only have one shot at an action picture!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your layout! Mostly because I love cupcakes..haha!

Wow, you found a 4 leaf clover? Have you experienced any good luck yet? I want to know if the legends are true!

Emma Helene said...

Lol, thanks!

And so far I've gotten in to a class that I thought was completely closed and another that had 1 spot left.
On the other hand, ResLife are a bunch of douches & arent allowing me to live off-campus next year...
So, iono rly?!