Monday, March 1, 2010

Awkward Mondays...

Everyone seems to hate Mondays but in reality it's probably one of the most relaxed days in a way. It's the day that you have to plan how you will effectively use your week, whether that be studying, cleaning, or whatever. As far as my week goes, it's definitely the "S" word...

Study.

I have three tests...philosophy, sociology, and criminal justice...on Wednesday and Thursday. Being on two consecutive days, this means business. Tonight I'm looking over philosophy and tomorrow I will be receiving both sociology and criminal justice study guides and I will have to start on those immediately in order to have them to religiously study on Wednesday. Tomorrow is also the day in which I have to crack down and study philosophy more in depth.

And I mean not studying is so not an option. Last week I studied for my physiological psychology test, which I previously blogged about, and found out today that I made a glorious 100% on it! Shocked and confused... was it real? the class ave. was a 75? a 100?... I facebooked my professor at once and demanded an answer for if the test grade was legit. Sure enough, "You guys rocked it! Congrats!" What a wonderful reply :-) That's the magic of studying.

So Mondays aren't all that ugly. Imagine if the week started on Tuesday. Then I wouldn't be blogging right now. My face would be buried in notes!

p.s. Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, good job! I love the feeling of getting an A after studying for so long! It's great! I hope you celebrated properly!

The reason I don't like Monday is because you have gotten to sleep in for 2 days and then are thrusted back in to waking up at 8 (for me)

Hope your tests go good and you have a great weekend at the retreat!

:)